Are you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated or lost with where to start with your marketing? Then you’re in the right place…
Your business is unique, which is why we create and develop marketing strategies that will be most effective for you.
This is done within tailored personal sessions or recorded online courses, allowing you to access the support you need.
Consultations provide you effective strategy, insight and tailored plans to grow and develop your business. Here’s a little more how they work:
Lead magnets, creating a content plan, encouraging sales and lead magnet strategy.
Strategy, training & content coaching to maximise results across Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
Create a memorable campaign for brand awareness, or to promote/launch an event or service
Gain tailored content plans, promotional plans and checklists to take the stress out of things!
Set-up, implementation and mentoring to master your tech and system to support running your business.
Uncover what can be improved with step-by-step feedback and action plans to follow
• Identifying areas of your business and marketing for growth and development
• Establishing what foundations you need in place e.g. branding, website, point of sale etc.
• Analysing your current marketing presence and how to improve it
• Setting initial plans for future development
• Establishing your ideal customer and their needs
• Understanding where to find your customers and grab their attention
• Building your audience, developing relationships and creating desire for your brand
• Mapping out and developing your customer journey as the best way to guide your customers through the sales process
• Establishing your products and service offerings and descriptions
• Defining the benefits and USP (unique selling point) of what you offer
• Communicating your offering through your website, social media, print materials etc.
• Developing and communicating your packages and promotional offers
• Finding the best way to describe what you do
• Developing your brand message, strapline and descriptions
• Auditing, developing and improving your current messaging on your website, social media, print materials etc.
• Finding your promotional style and voice
• Identifying and removing promotional limiting beliefs
• Building your marketing mindset
• Creating a plan to overcome promotion procrastination and perfectionism
• Identifying which social media channels will be the most effective to focus on
• Establishing content topics which your audience would want to hear or know more about
• Building an audience on social media organically
• Content coaching to help you develop ideas and re-purpose content
• Visual content planning – using Canva to design graphics and sourcing images
• Social media set up and training
• Designing a social media campaign
• Identifying and mapping out what you need from a website and what it needs to include
• Writing and updating your website content and customer experience
• Drawing a sitemap and user experience (UX) ready for your designer to build your website for efficiency
• Auditing and improving your current website with hands-on updates & improvements made live with screenshare
• Creating a simple template website together (e.g. using Squarespace or Wix) with hands-on sessions and screenshare
• Training you to update and use your website on WordPress, Wix & Squarespace
• Setting up of your Mailchimp account and mailing list
• Creating a lead magnet (ebook, workbook, challenge) to encourage the signup to your mailing list
• Setting automation for delivery of lead magnet
• Campaigns to build your mailing list
• Newsletter content planning
• Automated workflows for subscribers
• Streamlining your sales process so customers can easily buy through taking online payments, booking systems, or online store
• Designing methods to increase conversion rates, enhance customer satisfaction, encourage repeat sales and referrals
• Identify systems to save time and make things easier with automation workflows, auto-responders, scheduling, apps, reminders and follow-ups
• Setting up your mailing list and email workflow to be automatically delivered to the subscriber
• Prioritise what needs to be done when and how
• Simple promotional planning
• Creating an ongoing content plan for social media, blog and email marketing
• Creating a marketing plan which you can manage yourself in the future (if you want to!)
• Designing your launch strategy and campaign
• Planning content for the build-up to launching your product/ service/ business
• Mapping out a launch preparation checklist
Whether you’re looking to get your business working a little more smoothly, launch your website or create an online course, you’re covered.
You may need help putting your ideas into a plan and getting it actioned or you may need more practical help.
These sessions meet you where you need support most and is completely tailored to your needs throughout these sessions
Packages are for 6 months with 1:1 sessions monthly or twice monthly.
Monthly payment plans are always available.
Building your overall marketing strategy from finding and understanding your ideal customers, to messaging, building foundational systems, and promotional planning.
Together we co-create your website on Squarespace, building just what you need with full training for you to manage it yourself in the future.
Set up and simplify your systems with ease. We map out your customer sales journey to create a seamless experience and automation processes.
Perfect for launching a new business, product or service, we create your tailored launch strategy and plan, with guidance every step of the way.
Payment Plans also available
We meet 1:1 on Zoom.
You’re in a safe space and fully supported, helping you through any blocks.
I guide you session-by-session in building your marketing strategy with insights, ideas and plenty of practical implementation to create your foundations and promotional plan step-by-step.
The package includes 2 hours per month which can be taken in 2 x 1-hour sessions or in one full 2-hr session.
You’re also welcome to use the 2 hours as you like each month, as a longer session or split between 2×1-hr sessions.
I recommend having sessions twice per month, as we’re then able to keep on a roll with things!
Yes, but it all depends on where you are and where I am, so let’s chat the details through!
In-person comes at an additional cost due to travel, room hire and energy intensity.
We can also arrange a working retreat if you’re looking for a getaway whilst working on your business. My favourite place to do this is at Finca s’Almudaina in Mallorca.
Sessions are £150 a month for 2 hours (which can be used as 1x 2-hr session or 2x 1-hr sessions).
These are for a minimum of 6 months to help support you to make consistent progress.
I also offer monthly check-ins for accountability which start from £77, though I need to have worked with you on a mentoring package first to implement changes to your business, as this is just a follow-on.
If you’re looking for a single on-demand session, I also offer those for £120 and can be booked here
Unsure of what you need?
Sessions are always tailored to you, providing support where you really need it. Depending on your needs and budget, I would recommend working on a package which will be tailored to your needs, but an online course is a great way to get started.
I do also offer 1:1 monthly marketing co-creation sessions for clients who’re looking for more consistent help on an ongoing basis.
It would be my pleasure to walk you through how a mentoring session works, so please book yourself a call and we can chate, so let’s chat!