Overwhelmed, fearful, frustrated, or simply don’t know where to start with your marketing?
Let me guide you session-by-session in building your tailored marketing strategy, with insights, ideas and plenty of practical implementation to create your foundations and promotional plan step-by-step.
As the business owner, I believe YOU are the best person to promote your business, which is why mentoring builds your knowledge, skills and confidence do do it yourself.
My aim is to take the fear, confusion and overwhelm away from marketing, helping you learn how to effectively promote your business in a way that feels natural.
Essentially, I’m here to guide you every step of the way to build your marketing strategy!
• Identifying areas of your business and marketing for growth and development
• Establishing what foundations you need in place e.g. branding, website, point of sale etc.
• Analysing your current marketing presence and how to improve it
• Setting initial plans for future development
• Establishing your ideal customer and their needs
• Understanding where to find your customers and grab their attention
• Building your audience, developing relationships and creating desire for your brand
• Mapping out and developing your customer journey as the best way to guide your customers through the sales process
• Establishing your products and service offerings and descriptions
• Defining the benefits and USP (unique selling point) of what you offer
• Communicating your offering through your website, social media, print materials etc.
• Developing and communicating your packages and promotional offers
• Finding the best way to describe what you do
• Developing your brand message, strapline and descriptions
• Auditing, developing and improving your current messaging on your website, social media, print materials etc.
• Finding your promotional style and voice
• Identifying and removing promotional limiting beliefs
• Building your marketing mindset
• Creating a plan to overcome promotion procrastination and perfectionism
• Identifying which social media channels will be the most effective to focus on
• Establishing content topics which your audience would want to hear or know more about
• Building an audience on social media organically
• Content coaching to help you develop ideas and re-purpose content
• Visual content planning – using Canva to design graphics and sourcing images
• Social media set up and training
• Creating Facebook and Instagram adverts
• Designing a social media campaign
• Identifying and mapping out what you need from a website and what it needs to include
• Writing and updating your website content and customer experience
• Drawing a sitemap and user experience (UX) ready for your designer to build your website for efficiency
• Auditing and improving your current website with hands-on updates & improvements made live with screenshare
• Creating a simple template website together (e.g. using Squarespace or Wix) with hands-on sessions and screenshare
• Training you to update and use your website on WordPress, Wix & Squarespace
• Setting up of your Mailchimp account and mailing list
• Creating a lead magnet (ebook, workbook, challenge) to encourage the signup to your mailing list
• Setting automation for delivery of lead magnet
• Campaigns to build your mailing list
• Newsletter content planning
• Automated workflows for subscribers
• Streamlining your sales process so customers can easily buy through taking online payments, booking systems, or online store
• Designing methods to increase conversion rates, enhance customer satisfaction, encourage repeat sales and referrals
• Identify systems to save time and make things easier with automation workflows, auto-responders, scheduling, apps, reminders and follow-ups
• Setting up your mailing list and email workflow to be automatically delivered to the subscriber
• Prioritise what needs to be done when and how
• Simple promotional planning
• Creating an ongoing content plan for social media, blog and email marketing
• Creating a marketing plan which you can manage yourself in the future (if you want to!)
• Designing your launch strategy and campaign
• Planning content for the build-up to launching your product/ service/ business
• Mapping out a launch preparation checklist
Monthly marketing direction, ideas, feedback and hands-on support
Min. 3 months
Providing an overview of your marketing presence, tailored strategy, ideas, and action plan
SESSION ONE – 120 mins
‣ Mapping out your business vision, identifying where and how you want to grow and what marketing foundations, systems and automation you will need to get you there.
SESSION TWO – 90 mins
‣ Customers: who they are, what they want and how to attract them. Tightening up your products, services and packages you offer and how to communicate these.
SESSION THREE – 90 mins
‣ Mapping out your sales process and workflow to identify what systems and automation we can set-up to save you time, create consistency and enhance customer experience.
SESSION FOUR – 90 mins
‣ Looking at your current brand and marketing presence. Creating ideas for development and a checklist of improvements for your website, social & overall presence.
SESSION FIVE – 90 mins
‣ Establishing and refining your brand message for web, print, email and social. Creating a content planning format and brainstorming ideas for promotions and campaigns.
SESSION SIX – 120 mins
‣ Testing, problem-solving and gaining feedback on all covered so far. Creating a plan for your future marketing development and activities, mapping out your next steps.
Each session is as hands-on as you need it. If we need to login to your website and change something, this is what we do. Session include visual demonstration in every area, from setting up, training and practical feedback.
With courses ranging from building a confident marketing strategy, working on your fear of promotion, understanding Instagram for business and creating your first online course… there’s plenty to learn!