I believe that YOU are the best person to promote your business, which is why mentoring builds your knowledge, skills and confidence.
My aim is to take the fear, confusion and overwhelm away from marketing, helping you learn how to effectively promote your business in a way that feels natural.
Essentially, I’m here to guide you every step of the way to build your marketing strategy!
•Identifying areas for growth
• Establishing what foundations you need in place e.g. branding, website, point of sale etc.
• Analysing your current marketing presence
•Setting initial plans for future development
• Establishing your ideal customer and their needs
• Understanding where to find your customers and grab their attention
• Building your audience, developing relationships and creating desire for your brand
•Mapping out and developing your customer journey as the best way to guide your customers through the sales process
• Establishing your products and service offerings and descriptions
• Defining the benefits and USP (unique selling point) of what you offer
• Communicating your offering through your website, social media, print materials etc.
• Developing and communicating your packages and promotional offers
• Finding the best way to describe what you do
• Developing your brand message, strapline and descriptions
• Auditing, developing and improving your current messaging on your website, social media, print materials etc.
• Identifying which social media channels will be the most effective to focus on
•Establishing content topics which your audience would want to hear or know more about
• Building an audience on social media organically
•Content coaching to help you develop ideas and re-purpose content
•Visual content planning – using Canva to design graphics and sourcing images
• Social media set up and training
• Creating Facebook and Instagram adverts
• Designing a social media campaign
• Identifying what you need from a website
•Writing your website content
• Mapping out your sitemap and user experience (UX)
• Auditing and improving your current website
• Designing a simple website together using Squarespace with hands-on sessions
• Training you to update and use your website
• Setting up of your Mailchimp account and mailing list
• Creating a lead magnet (ebook, workbook, challenge) to encourage the signup to your mailing list
• Setting automation for delivery of lead magnet
• Campaigns to build your mailing list
• Newsletter content planning
• Automated workflows for subscribers
• Streamlining your sales process so customers can easily buy through taking online payments, booking systems, or online store
• Designing methods to increase conversion rates, enhance customer satisfaction, encourage repeat sales and referrals
• Identify systems to save time and make things easier with automation workflows, auto-responders, scheduling, apps, reminders and follow-ups
• Setting up your mailing list and email workflow to be automatically delivered to the subscriber
• Finding your promotional style and voice
• Identifying and removing promotional limiting beliefs
• Establishing your marketing mindset
• Creating a plan to overcome promotion procrastination and perfectionism
• Prioritise what needs to be done when and how
• Simple promotional planning
• Creating an ongoing content plan for social media, blog and email marketing
• Creating a marketing plan which you can manage yourself in the future (if you want to!)
• Designing your launch strategy and campaign
• Planning content for the build-up to launching your product/ service/ business
• Mapping out a launch preparation checklist
SESSION ONE – 120 mins
‣ Mapping out your business vision, identifying where and how you want to grow and what marketing foundations you need to get there.
SESSION TWO – 90 mins
‣ Customers: who they are, what they want and how to attract them. Tightening up your products and services, and packages you offer.
SESSION THREE – 90 mins
‣ Establishing and refining your brand message for web, print, email & social. Content planning for campaigns and social media.
SESSION FOUR – 90 mins
‣ Looking at your current brand and marketing presence. Creating ideas for development and a checklist of improvements.
SESSION FIVE – 90 mins
‣ Mapping out your sales process and workflow to identify what systems & automation we can set-up to save you time and create consistency.
SESSION SIX – 120 mins
‣ Feedback on current marketing activities. Mapping out your plan for future.
Mentoring supports you with taking the next step, no matter what your level, with sessions completely tailored to your needs. You can always book a single mentoring session package for £150 which give you a whole load of value and taste of what you can build on.
Each session is as hands-on as you need it. If we need to login to your website and change something, this is what we do. Session include visual demonstration in every area, from setting up, training and practical feedback.
With courses ranging from building a confident marketing strategy, working on your fear of promotion, understanding Instagram for business and creating your first online course… there’s plenty to learn!