PINK FLAMINGO MARKETING TERMS OF BUSINESS
Terms of Business
Any correspondence about work must be made through email. If you contact me via social media or WhatsApp, I will ask you to resend the request via email.
Due to most of my work being carried out via calls and video calls, I ask clients not to call without an appointment, so as to respect other clients.
- Each consultation appointment must be booked and paid through my online booking system Calendly.
- Consultations take place over Zoom, or by prior arrangement Skype/Whatsapp if Zoom is not possible. Any in-person consultations occur a premium charge to cover expenses.
- Any requests to rearrange appointments must be made 72 hours prior to the appointment, with requests may via email direct to Chloe.
- Clients are required to submit their objectives and any preparation 48 hours (excluding weekends) prior to their appointment, in order for Pink Flamingo Marketing to fully prepare for the consultation or mentoring.
- Refund Policy - upon execution of this agreement, you shall be responsible for the full fee. If you cancel any session for any reason, you will receive no refund. For rearrangements please see above.
- If you fail to attend a session for any reason at the booked time and date, you will forfeit the full session fee where you have paid in advance.
- You as the client must arrive on time for your sessions. Any late arrivals will be deducted from your session time. Please notify Pink Flamingo Marketing if you are late, or expect to be late. No refunds are given for no-shows.
- If the session does not go ahead due to Pink Flamingo Marketing having technical failures or for any reason Pink Flamingo Marketing cannot attend, your session will be rearranged or refunded as requested.
Any additional services required will be calculated and quoted on a project basis, and always agreed upon by the client before being carried out. There will never be any hidden surprises!
Pink Flamingo operates a professional service and strictly adheres to its late payment policy. No work is carried out without payment, so any late payments for monthly retainer clients will result in no results until the payment has been received.